Title says it all: you can now VOTE for your favourite nominees in the 2013 Nigerian Blog Awards.
Please note that you have four weeks, until December 8, 2013 at 11:59pm EST (December 9, 2013 at 5:59am Nigeria Time) to vote, so there is NO RUSH. Take the time to visit the blogs and read them, so that you can make an informed choice. This will allow the voting to most accurately reflect the quality of the winning blogs.
The following guidelines appear on the voting page, but we’re including them here for you as well:
- If you did not participate in the 2013 nomination phase: Enter your name and a valid email address. Double check your email address BEFORE submitting: if it is incorrect you will not receive a validation email. After submitting your voting form, check your email (including junk mail and spam folders) for an email from email@example.com and click the link in the email—this ensures your votes are counted.
- If you nominated a blog in September or October 2013 and clicked the validation link in your email: you will not receive an email and your vote will be immediately counted.
- If you nominated a blog in September or October 2013 and did not click the validation link in your email: please check your email (including spam and junk mail folders) for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the link in the email.
- Vote for one blog in each category. You may leave a category empty if you wish.
- If you do not enter your email address in an appropriate format, you will be asked to enter a valid email and you will need to resubmit your votes.
If you have any questions or need assistance, just email email@example.com.